Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

With more power comes more responsibility

I had just finished my sahur and am sitting here pondering what happened today and the most significant thing happened to me is being appointed the Vice President of Student Residence President Council or also known as Majlis YDP Desasiswa.

Apparently, it means me having more responsibility but actually by being the vice president, my voice will be heard now. Winds of change this way comes. With the new Majlis, it seems that we will have a stronger voice which is necessary in order to improve the quality of our service.

My prez which is YDP Bakti Permai is the very seasoned abang amin. A nice person and able to do his job perfectly well. It would be a pleasant change to work under him this time. Maybe i could learn a thing or two about being YDP from him.

My secretary is of coz rosliza who is YDP Saujana. A good friend and someone who im sure i can work with very well. She is the only female in the Majlis which makes it perfect for me to bully her. Just joking liza.Hahahaha

The other YDP's are also great people to talk with and im sure we can start something new this year especially with the 1 siswa 1 malaysia concept. Like i said earlier,winds of change this way comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment