Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Of Meetings and Assignments

Just had nasi kerabu and roti john for my break fast and cendol. Im feeling kinda full right now but am already thinking ahead for sahur. Suddenly my mum called and offered to buy me Mc D. Yay!!
Not only did i save my budget but also the energy to go to sungai dua to buy it. Any hoo, im still thinking of having Mc D's Original Fried Chicken, my darling's favourite! I miss her but i can't see her today coz apparently i have a list of things to do which include :-

1. LHP 456,Online Meeting For Panel Discussion Regarding ISA
2. YKT 211, The Darned Research Meeting
3. SPW 202,Presentation Meeting but it's moved to tomorrow :-(
4. Meeting KST, I asked my trusted NYDP 1 AND 2 to take care of things for me
5. Kelab Pantun 1st training,i believe my exco akademik can handle it.
6. Varsity Debate Training,well that is for next year
7. Meeting YDP MPD with YDP MPP

So,apparently i have to go to 3 of those 7 things and im tired already right now. I still haven't studied anything for today. Maybe i'll make it up tomorrow.I miss you darling!

Well, it takes a lot of energy to manage my time and sadly i have to not attend the kelab pantun n kst meeting. Kak Ika told me that i can't split myself into 7 Hafiz's so she said it's okay to send my nydp and exco to those meetings.

Being who i am right now, it sure is different than me a few months back.Anyway, im still enjoying my hectic life coz im sure one day it will all come to an end.
That's all for now. My mum is here with the food! Catch all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment