Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

That uneasy feeling

That uneasy feeling..so early in the morning.

(sad) I'm too busy with asssignments. I know it. I resent it. Now, i totally hate the fact that i'm so busy with assignments till i do not have time for the person i care the most.

im off to bed now.Gdnite

Those were the words...damn! it's frustrating to not have enough time to spend with her.Maybe i should start finishing up as many assignments as possible in order to have more time to spend. But,im trying my best and apparently my best is just not enough.

Im going to J's class at 9am.I have totally no mood to go through today and im going back to my house tonite. Another 2-3 days with family and i'll be right back here COZ i got meetings,meetings and meetings to attend to.

Okay people,time is of the essence.Got to go now. If i'm late then there's no parking ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment