Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Born to be a leader?

Is someone born to be a leader or a leader is made?

Well,that is a question i ponder every single day. Is being a leader a natural trait? Or is leadership can be gained through training and experience? My answer is yes to both questions. Leaders are born, not made. You are destined to lead. People do not lead based on experience or training. It is a natural-born quality.

So,am i a true leader? Can i lead an organization to greatness? I can't answer that right now coz i've been YDP Tekun for only a month. A project has come and gone and i think it is a successful one. Of course that is due to the fact i have excellent MT's(majlis tertinggi). Kak zu,dila,kak aini,mark,abg nazzary,kak meem,yani n jidi. Great people, all of them. Nice to work with, very responsible and kinda fun to be around with.

Anyway, for the first time in my life, i actually got quite an applause when i went up to take my cert as YDP. Im quite surprise actually coz people don't usually applaud me in my 19 years of life. Honestly it feels good.Well, i think all my exco's and mt's actually like me. At least i want to keep it that way.

This year MPD Tekun is filled with people excited to do their job. Can we be the best batch in Tekun's 6 years history? I think we can. We are going to be the best batch. I'll make sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment