Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Life is getting suckier...

I feel like screaming. I fell like breaking things. I feel like wanna smash my head against the wall.The frustration is just too much. The pressure that is applied is just too much. I wanna fly away and live peacefully on an island far far away. My life right now is so suck till im thinking about that vey thought of just being alone.

Too many things too handle, too many hearts to take care of, too much of everything. Let me tell u why my life is so suck rite now. Take a look at my to-do list this week.

Starting on monday

10.15pm Saringan Tilawah Tekun
Meet kak zu and iera regarding work that involves MPDT

Tuesday

8.30am Go to KL to break fast with Muhyiddin Yassin,TPM Malaysia
Will be back late at nite
But, i am supposed to have my LHP 456 Panel Discussion meeting and SPW202 Presentation Meeting.

Wednesday
That damned YKT 211 Research, plus i have to look into YKT 214 Blogging assignment coz they picked me as a leader considering i am one of the busiest person in class!
And i also have to be involved with the 1siswa 1 malaysia and break fast with the USM Canselor.

Thursday
It reminds me of my HTV essay.More things to be done.

Friday
My YWP 221 Book review, still haven't start anything

Saturday
Iftar Jama'i MPD Tekun. It's the majlis berbuka puasa organised by MPDT.

Sunday
MPDT Weekly Meeting

Too many stuffs to be done, this is basically what i can think of that needs to be done during the week. It's gonna get more as the week comes to a close. I have to go rest now. Seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment