Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Too tired to do anything..

I had just come back from class when i received a text from my darling

Sayang...I ad meeting at 5.30 today :-( :-(

Well, i can't hide the fact that im dissapointed but she has her mini project meeting. So, i just have to man up and deal with it. I want to see her coz if i don't see her today then i won't be seeing her till sunday which is 3 days away.

Damn! Tonite i will be having 3 meetings apparently which is much better than yesterday.Im really tired and I can't wait for this semester to end. Seriously. There is so much work to do and so manay things to handle. But, if im able to divide time wisely than i should be just fine.

That's all for now folks, i will be updating soon. Right now i need some rest. Let's get some sleep people!

No comments:

Post a Comment