Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hmmmm...it's been so long since i've written anything here..

Gosh, i have to start writing back coz im graduating in a year and i gotta keep my writing skills razor sharp. hahaha

Anyway, with the new semester coming in just 3 days time, I would like to share with all of you my hope as well as my targets for the upcoming semester.

First of all, the first aim is to raise my CGPA. Honestly, i've been saying this for the past 4 semesters of my university life. However, i failed to do it every single time. So, in the spirit of entering my final year, I have to raise my pointer as it will affect my worklife in the form of my future salary. So Hafiz, dean's list the target for this semester.

Next is to spend time with my darling as well as my friends. I realised that time with them will be precious in this year as all of us would be going our separate ways once we graduate with the exception of my darling of course..hehehe

My third goal is to gain as much experience and exposure in USM as well as being a part-time stringer for The Star newspaper. Of course, this year, I'm no longer YDP Tekun but the fact of the matter is, i'm still staying at tekun and i will definitely support and help the upcoming batch of mpd by giving new ideas as well as guiding them through this year..

Life's looking good ya for the new sem..Catch you guys later. Hope my updating streak will continue..chowz!

No comments:

Post a Comment