Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flory's Blog Challenge Day 1 : Backache Sucks!

Hey ya! Well, i would pretend that i'm writing to a whole lot of readers here but the truth is i dun have that many readers..Not yet anyway.

The reason for me to start writing again is because:-

num 1: I'm a journalism-major student..writing blogs should be my life.
num 2: There is a certain cute girl who suddenly has the audacity to post a challenge on her very cool bog ( seriously i meant it)

So here i am, writing about smthng that tickles my fantasy as she wrote it there. And i'll write about back aches..My back ache..I'm sure as of now, this cute someone would be smiling coz she would be surprised that i did not write bout MPD. Oops! wrote it already..Sorry dear,kekeke...

Anywhooo...back aches..It's a pain in the a** and evry time i got it,i would always need someone like 'aizam, a close friend of mine who is very good with his hands or else my other option would be my dear but i can't really ask her coz she will say "kahwin ngan tukang urut"..

I would rather be honest bout this backache thing coz honestly...I love backaches coz i can ask someone to massage me whenever i got it..Gosh,my writing sucks as much as this back ache but let me remind u one thing people..Once i'm back in the writing groove,my bog post would be of a much better quality. As of now, this will do.

First challenge complete! Signing off..Nite2

No comments:

Post a Comment