Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Voila!

Aha! Well...it's kinda unrecognizable from the old one but i guess it's time to get up and running for the new blog.

I'm sure your first question would be...

"wait a minute, I thought that I clicked the link to the 'Duality' blog?"

The truth is, 'Duality' IS REINVENTED into a new blog namely 'Infinite'. I've changed quite a bit since my last post and I believe that staying in the old complicated mould would not do me any good.

So, without further ado I introduce to u the 'INFINITE' with the tagline the world is made up of endless possibilities. Quite cheery don't you think?

I've changed the background as well because my blog is soooooooo gloomy! Well, things have to start to change and I decided that it will change slowly and without a doubt I'll be less talking about myself but talk about things that happen to me or things that I come across in my daily life.

Therefore,I sincerely hope for the best of this blog and will definitely be looking forward to what can I do with it. Got a few interesting stories to tell soon.

Tiil then,take care aite!

No comments:

Post a Comment