Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Time to get serious

Okay people!
It's time to get serious...
After 2 months of silence...
I would like to announce that i'm writing again!

Anyhoo,my blog would be taking a new direction and it won't be just about me but rather about things that i can relate with,arguments,discussion,etc..

But i won't have a topic that is really serious like should Malaysia be a republic? but more of an easy uptake or perspective on "things"

And my blog would cover on all my interests such as food,movies,games and football...So,there would be times when i talk about those things.

Well,that's all for now, i would love to update my blog weekly to say the least as i'm now in my holidays..So,catch you later people..

Enjoy reading,

HFZ

No comments:

Post a Comment